Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.

I have a volvo v70 2002. the front windscreen washer does

i have a volvo v70 2002. the front windscreen washer does not put water out. you can not hear the motor at all. the rear works fine. i do remember when the car was frozen that water came out the rear washer when i used the front washer but i could hear the motor then. i do not think i have tried it since then till now.
Washer pump is most time bad they do go bad
I would check any hoses for leak from pump to front if all hoses are good replace washer pump you will have to take front bumper a part to get to the pump

IF You can do this rating Please at the box on the upper right hand corner and press that GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON . This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out.

please if you can press the ACCEPT button and rate answer positive would be great if you can do that for me also you can follow up anytime after you press accept again if you need more help we stay locked. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hi there, thanks for getting back to me. is there a separate fuse for the front washer and rear washer motor.
If you have two pumps then two
Fuse. If is single pump
For front and rear then is two fuses
If is single pump is one fuse wrote wrong sorry
Can the rear pump spray water ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it is fine
Where you able to pull bumper a part and test pump if you getting power to front pump
You will have to slide bumper off to get access