Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.

Need to disconnect my roof alarm on my volvo c70 2.4

Customer Question

need to disconnect my roof alarm on my volvo c70 2.4 convertible as it wont stop bleeping
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 month ago.
Alarm is safety item can’t turn off only disable complete radio your sensor roof failed or lost calibration no closed all
Safety locks etc ... can activate the alarm for roof
Expert:  Enes replied 1 month ago.
There is no easy bypass
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That can't be right there is a way Perhaps I need a motor electrician not a mechanic
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There has to be away to stop the roof alarm from dinging this seems to be a problem with the Volvo convertible a lot of people seem. To have this problem
Expert:  Enes replied 1 month ago.
I know about that problem . Motor Electrican can’t help that this design part of car safety using audio . module you loose radio . But there is no info how to bypass safety sound I wish there was . Alarm will turn off after fix the issue with roof there will
Be fault error code stored and you fix that part and alarm turns off .
Expert:  Enes replied 1 month ago.
Lot people have problem you see online but no one is fixing and there is no bypass is seafty item programmed to car no one has access to software removal for warning
Expert:  Enes replied 1 month ago.

can I help you more ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not much help
Expert:  Enes replied 1 month ago.
Only way and best way to fix the sensor issue re calibrate roof using scanner and it will
Turn off