sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I want to replace the pcv system on a Volvo S60 petrol turbo

Customer Question

I want to replace the pcv system on a Volvo S60 petrol turbo engine 2002 although car in question is 2004. Everything that I need to know and do is clear except for dismanteling of the pipe on the right hand ( front passenger side) side beside air intake/turbo pipe. Not sure how I go about dealing with removal and replacing that side of system. Can you assist
Category: Volvo
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

Dear customer, i will like to share a video of the whole proccess with you. If there is something else that it is missing please let me know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEOzIoVxO4s

My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. because in that way you help me grow in the platform and if you wish you can let a comment for the service.

Dear Customer, Is your inquire clear or is there anything else i could do for you?
My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. because in that way you help me grow in the platform and if you wish you can let a comment for the service.
Thank you, ***** *****