experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have a V40 which is in the garage to change the DPF and

Customer Question

I have a V40 which is in the garage to change the DPF and the fuel additive control module. Car no GL08XRY . I was informed that part no.(###) ###-####was correct for the module, but my garage say that they cannot find it and Volvo High wycombe say that the module is integral with the additive tank. The Haynes manual says that it under the rear seat. What is correct?
JA: Have you noticed an increase in fuel consumption? And how does the V40 start—same as usual?
Customer: Starts fine.
JA: What year is your V40?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your V40 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, I supplied the DPF and replacement module to my local garage
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this the right part? and where is it situated?
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  experteer replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

What is the chassis number of the car?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  experteer replied 1 year ago.

According to the Volvo parts catalogue, the part is individual.

Unfortunately I have nowhere a hint where the module is installed. On the exploded view I would say that it is screwed on somewhere on the side.

Unfortunately I can't give more detailed information, only that the module really exists separately.

https://workupload.com/file/Ltb94CsK

Expert:  experteer replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don’t hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer YourCustomer