Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I am trying to replace a Volvo V50 rear light cluster. There

Customer Question

I am trying to replace a Volvo V50 rear light cluster. There are four securing bolts on the new cluster, I assume there are also four on the old one.I can locate & access the two at the bottom & the one at the top but cannot see the one in the middle. Any suggestions?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The complete lens on the drivers (right) side at the rear.
JA: What year is your V50?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your V50 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, taken off the two bulb access plates & can see three retaining bolts.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you still need help?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
NO, PROBLEM SORTED. THANK YOU.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 days ago.

I am glad the problem have been sorted. IS there anything else i could help you?