experteer
experteer,
77184159

Problem with refueling ,very slow,any try faster gun cut out

Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?
Customer: V40 t3 2016
Assistant: Are you fixing your V40 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just buy this car from volvo garage week ago .
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is Michael, I would like to help you.

If the tank does not "swallow" fast enough to refuel at a reasonable speed, this is usually a problem with the ventilation of the tank.

The air cannot escape from the tank fast enough, and thus the fuel cannot flow into the tank fast enough, which causes the gun to shut off.

I assume you have then bought cars with warranty. Then you should take the car to Volvo as soon as possible. Here the fuel tank vent must be checked, if it cannot be cleaned, the tank must be replaced.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.