Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I was letting the roof down and lifted my finger of the

Customer Question

I was letting the roof down and lifted my finger of the button when it was in mid air then went back to closing it and starting again. Got home and now the roof won’t close help.
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: I don’t know I will need to check when I go out
JA: What is the model/year of your Volvo?
Customer: volvo C70 been no problem up to now this car only has 20000 on clock so not used very much
JA: What year is your C70?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you fixing your C70 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing I’ve just come away from it and will return in an hour and hopefully it will work
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Do you have anyindicator lit?
Have you checked anything so far?