sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Xc90 2015 with 65000 miles, making woobling noises at 30 mph

Customer Question

Xc90 2015 with 65000 miles , making woobling noises at 30 mph but goes away at 40 mph
JA: Are you fixing your XC90 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: just bought the car
Category: Volvo
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.Dear customer, it may be presenting problems in the combustion just within those speeds, this may be because at that fuel injection pressure there may be a variation and in general this is due to lack of maintenance of the fuel injection system, that is why I recommend starting by checking with the fuel filter and air filter and replaceme them.If the problem persists, I recommend you remove the injectors and clean them as well as the pump.The throttle body is also good to clea it.And I also see it necessary for the route that you present to perform maintenance on the transmission to replace the fluid and the filter.My goal is to give you the best advice i can based on your description, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt please do not hesitate to reply back.
Kind regards, Sebastian.