Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

I would like to know whether it is possible to adjust the

Hi Pearl, Good Morning,
I would like to know whether it is possible to adjust the angle of the accelerator pedal on my Volvo V90 Cross Country. It is a floor mounted accelerator pedal. If this is not possible, then I will consider taking the car to a disability aid provider.Also, is it possible to get more travel in the steering column on my V90 Cross Country. There doesn’t seem to be enough travel in the rake and reach in my new car compared to my old Volvo XC60 Lux Nav. I need more reach in the steering column so I can have the seat as far back as possible not to cramp my legs. All these issues I failed to pick up on during my test drive. Many thanks. Ian Davies.

Morning my name is ***** ***** problems are you having with the accelerator.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am finding the angle of the accelerator is too steep and it is hurting my ankle which has bad arthritis and has been broken in the past.