Phillip H
Phillip H,
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

I have an ear driveshafts from a supplier that is approx

I have an ear driveshafts from a supplier that is approx 10mm short. Thesplined end does not go fully into the gear box I need the dimension from the back of the centre bearing to the end of the shaft to get the correct one.

Hiya

You would need to go to your local Volvo Dealer with your VIN number and they will be able to supply you with the corect part number for the driveshaft you require.

If you find that this is to expensive you may be able to go to your local aftermarket supplier and give them the Volvo pat number so they can cross reference it.

Often you find that driveshafts are not available as an aftermarket unit and so will therefore be dealer only.

As for the dimensions of the driveshaft you will only get this information from Volvo Technical and I very much doubt they would want to give out this sort of information.

Phillip

Phillip H,
Experience: Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services