sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Loading Assistance button not working on my C70 but roof

Customer Question

Loading Assistance button not working on my C70 but roof function open and closing is working ok
JA: What year is your C70?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your C70 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Hope to just tried to press button
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Volvo
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer it may be a sistem error, just a deconfiguration but is good to check the fuses and relays to discard that none is burned, damaged or if all of them are right, it´s also good to make a factory reset through a diaagnostic equipment it is normal because they can be damaged through time and for restore them we need to make it through a diagnostic equipment and that does not have a higher cost and you can make it outside the agency directly from a multibrand equipment so any external workshop is able to do it

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you for your help all now ok
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Dear customer, a pleasure to serve you.